Sarah's test mod (still) needs levels

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

If I could make levels, I'd help. I have lots of ideas, just not enough skill to implement them. (Also TED keeps crashing).
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

FYI this is a vorticons mod, so ted is not really needed, use Mindbelt, but the tileset bitmap in the folder you want to create your level in, and you're ready to go.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

I should probably just send in what I've got so far and let someone else tidy up the graphics if they want. Pretty sure it's about finished structure-wise.
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

I agree with gerstrong - those tilesets are awesome! Like they're outta alice in wonderland and I'm alice, wondered!

I'd love to help but cant mod well enough to do your sprites justice :foot
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
thehackercat
Yorp Doctor

Post by thehackercat »

Oh, NOOOooo... :dead2 I'm sorry! I had the haunted house, didn't I? GARG.
I tried to work on it and Mars Kingdoms at the same time, and I reckon I just quit 'em both when MK went under. Sorry about that, friend. I'll try to submit some levels along with everybody else.
Mink
Vortininja'd

Post by Mink »

Wow, holy crap, I feel like such an asshole for agreeing to make a level and then forgetting and then getting reminded and promising to make one again and then forgetting and still only being like halfway done. So um, this'll hopefully be the final reminder I need to actually finish up.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Woo old thread revived, so what's becoming of this llass? did you get any other level? Were you satisfied with mine?
It's awesome, a really nice implementation. And of course, amazing to actually GET something. I'm hoping to get that new music TSR sometime too, I have a couple of songs for the mod recorded.

Would you believe that while working on this I found a patch that allowed Keen to reversibly transform in-level AND THEN LOST IT? Augh!
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.