Just curious

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Just curious

Post by szemi »

Hello, there.

Commander Keen in "Where's everybody?"

What do you think about call it Keen 10? i'm curious for the people's opinion,too. :begging I don't force(I just remember.)

I'm just making this topic to make sure there is no confusion. I understand that WIE may be called Keen 10 and also that a few other modders may be making mods they're going to call this. Just to clear things up, I'd like to know what everyone's plans are. ;) :begging

REMEMBER: I don't want any confusion!!
Yeah, piece of cake!
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Oh stop it alright, szemi. Nobody wants to call anything Keen 10 except you. You're confusing Paramultart enough already with your talk about that number, and now you're dragging this topic across from K:M here? Why can't it just be "Where is everybody?" and that's it. I can guarantee you it won't be less appreciated without the number 10.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

tulip wrote:Oh stop it alright, szemi. Nobody wants to call anything Keen 10 except you. You're confusing Paramultart enough already with your talk about that number, and now you're dragging this topic across from K:M here? Why can't it just be "Where is everybody?" and that's it. I can guarantee you it won't be less appreciated without the number 10.
OK! I stopped. If nobody wants to call anything,don't call,ok!? I didn't want to confuse him. Sorry,if I dragged this topic across from the K:M.Close this topic if it's wrong from me. Ok, be it's just simply "Where is everybody?". Don't appreciate,because I made mistake,sorry. T_T :@

Sorry Paramultart! (It was a stupid idea to create this topic,damn,i was very silly. T_T)
Yeah, piece of cake!
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

I have got pangs of conscience.

Sorry again. :( I truly repentanced what i did.
Yeah, piece of cake!
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Hahaha, it's all good, man. No need to cry about it. :D

I'm flattered that you care this much about the project and are looking forward to it.

As for now, the working title is "Where is Everybody", and like Tulip said... it really doesn't matter if it's considered Keen 10 or not. My only hope is that the CK community enjoys it with few complaints.

Personally, I feel that the storyline is too trivial to be considered part of the numbered series. I started this project with the intention of it being similar to Keen Dreams in principle: a simple and unimportant plot that can really fit into any time or place, yet still has a place in the Keen-Universe.

By the way, the reason his shirt is red is very simple: His favorite purple shirt is in the laundry. ;)

- Ryan Steinbruner
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

It's not pink! It's 'man salmon'
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Isn't that a joke from the TV show "Friends"? >:
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

I don't know, all I know is my workmates started calling pink that sometime ago and haven't stopped.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.