Keen 3: Soooooo Hostile Vorticons!

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

If you examine teh cave area really carefully, you'll find something very valuable
You should hide them better somehow ;)
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

Gah, I thought nobody can find 'em. :bloody The patchfile is done, I just need the finishing patch mentioned in the first post. Levellass? Lemm? Please?
Keenfan
Vortininja

Post by Keenfan »

Grimson wrote:You should hide them better somehow ;)
I don't think so. I found them as well and I think it's a pretty good idea to give players the change to get extra lifes easily. That gives the "hmm, ok, I'll try again, it won't end the game"-effect.
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

Why am I trying to make every level a military installation? OK, the 3rd level is done (vertical, slightly different from the others) and I personally love it! I'll try to make the 4th level a city, I promise. :D Sorry for the long break, I had no time to resume the work.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

No problem, I'm glad you resumed your work..
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Nospike
Keen Minecrafter

Post by Nospike »

Due to a flood of ideas in my head, I've changed some graphics (for the 4th level - a very, very special one, and the world map) and plan to change a bit more, thus making this a mini-mod. Currently working on the graphics and then I'll make the level.