The Universe Is Not Toast?

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Grimson
The Dragoner

The Universe Is Not Toast?

Post by Grimson »

You're near the deadline, BotB! It's 24th December 2010, 8 AM GMT. Mink's Puzzle Pack promised us, and Mink is never wrong, right? He better not be, or else....or else I'll just have to disappoint myself deeply, which I'd really not like to do >:

GO BO-STARRR!
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

I'm not sure what to say here. When the person responsible for the last bit of work finishes it, it'll be done. They have other priorities right now, so we wait.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

Ceilick wrote:I'm not sure what to say here. When the person responsible for the last bit of work finishes it, it'll be done. They have other priorities right now, so we wait.
May they not rush themselves, and instead relax and enjoy Christmas. But after that, they shall feel the heart-graving guilt thousandfold! None must prevent us fucling annoying fanbois from receiving the salvation to our torment!
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
RoboBlue
It's that one guy.

Post by RoboBlue »

Wow, a whole new thread dedicated to harassing people because they haven't given you your gift yet. Right in line with the Christmas spirit, Grimson. :dead
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

This is the part where Ceilick announces that BotB is actually a DOOM mod.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

RoboBlue wrote:Wow, a whole new thread dedicated to harassing people because they haven't given you your gift yet. Right in line with the Christmas spirit, Grimson. :dead
Image You all. This is an awkward joke a la Spleen.
GARGapplesauce
Applesauce in Chief

Post by GARGapplesauce »

So really, the entire point of this thread is to take the place of the closed BOTB thread? Obviously, we aren't getting any updates, and believe me, we'll KNOW when it comes out... I'll be right back, I have to go make a post in the pointless threads thread... :lol
Combine Garg and Apples in a bowl, simmer over medium heat for several years. Season with a pinch of regret.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

No. I don't care about updates (excluding the release). I made this thread because I remembered this little screen at the end of Mink's Puzzle Pack, and thought I'd post about it (since it's December 2010, no wai), spiced with a humour that no one gets :(
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

It was a legit question, and I expected it if the game wasn't released in time. As its served its purpose and people have been trying to re-service the topic with crap (I've deleted several posts in here, offenders, you know who you are :redeyes) I'll be locking this.