Operation Stardust: collab K1 mod (team, check your e-mail!)

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

That is correct. I want full element of surprise for the two Keeners that still aren't in this project :dopekeen, and an environment without distractions for the team.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

KeenRush wrote:That is correct. I want full element of surprise for the two Keeners that still aren't in this project :dopekeen, and an environment without distractions for the team.
Well, I'm one of the two. :lol Who is the other one?
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

I can't wait. :mort
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Hagel
Vortininja

Post by Hagel »

Hey guys. Is there still one level to be made? Just read about your project and would love to join :)
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Hi, sure, I added you to the list. :) Welcome to OS.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

wiivn wrote:
KeenRush wrote:That is correct. I want full element of surprise for the two Keeners that still aren't in this project :dopekeen, and an environment without distractions for the team.
Well, I'm one of the two. :lol Who is the other one?
They just joined!
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

It would theoretically be possible to set up a private sub-forum...but I don't really like the idea of having private places on a public forum.
Cerebral Cortex 314 - For All of your Commander Keen Needs.
Eat at Joe's
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Indeed, such a thing doesn't belong here. And there wouldn't be any need since I now have a place. :)
Levack
Vortininja

Post by Levack »

I'd like to join.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Cool, welcome. You're the last to join -- we now have a great team assembled. :) The sign-up phase is over. This is final -- no more members. I'll try to get the mod package with enemies, shared tiles, and precise instructions done in a couple of weeks. I will start granting access to project's page -- send me your e-mail address via private message or send me an e-mail to keenrush314 :dopefish hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Can you wait for me to ask my Swedish friend to join? I promise I'll get an answer from him tonight :begging
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Sorry, you should've asked him before, it's too late now. This deadline was there for a reason. (But if someone drops out that place is reserved for him.) I think there are only three rows of tiles left in the tileset, if he joined there'd be only 13 tiles for all common graphics, which would not be enough.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

I DID ask him way back on the day the thread was started, and he said no i don't wanna, but I'm certain he'd change his mind now! :begging
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

AREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYETAREWETHEREYET
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Chill. :dopekeen I'm a bit ashamed I haven't gotten things ready in all this time but that's the way it is. :o